WASHINGTON NONPROFITS LEARNING PROGRAMS
At Washington Nonprofits, we believe that strong, connected nonprofits can change the world. We create and deliver programs that lead to stronger, more connected nonprofits, working with partner organizations around the state to make sure content is relevant and innovative. We know that traveling can be an added burden of time and expense and strive to bring the most important things directly to you in your community.
2014-2015 Training locations, networks, and conferences
WN’s learning programs set out to achieve three objectives:
- Expand access to information, research, and experts.
- Elevate knowledge and skills related to nonprofit practice.
- Build networks and peer learning opportunities that connect nonprofit leaders and staff locally, regionally, and across the state
WN works with with nonprofit experts and community partners to provide high quality trainings, knowledge sharing, and network building across all major nonprofit themes in all regions of Washington. WN partners with local community foundations, United Ways, and many other organizations building the capacity of nonprofit organizations. We implement and support four main activities:
- Workshops: In-depth, hands-on knowledge sharing and discussion within a peer community
- Trainings: Short, information-sharing sessions in person or via web seminar
- Cohort programs: Sustained collaborative sharing and learning within a facilitated peer group
- Communication: Regular information-sharing through the WN Connector (our newsletter), special learning editions of the newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter.
FIND OUT MORE
Visit our calendar for upcoming events.
Read about our partners and network.
Interested in presenting for WN? Please read our Education Guidelines first, and then we invite you to share more information about your presentation with Nancy Bacon, WN Director of Learning.
For more information, email Nancy Bacon or call (206)683-3576.