NEW IN 2016: Read here about our new partnership with the Washington Office of the Secretary of State. Together we are making sure nonprofits in Washington learn what they need to succeed.
At Washington Nonprofits, we believe that strong, connected nonprofits can change the world.
We create and deliver programs that lead to stronger, more connected nonprofits. We work with partner organizations around the state to make sure content is relevant and innovative. We know that traveling can be an added burden of time and expense and strive to bring the most important things directly to you in your community.
Through Washington Nonprofits' learning programs, nonprofit leaders, staff and volunteers:
- Know more about important nonprofit topics
- Have what they need to take action, from tested tools to community connections
- Are supported by a network of nonprofit support organizations that exist to make sure that nonprofits have what they need to succeed
We work with nonprofit experts and community partners to expand opportunities for learning. We partner with local community foundations, United Ways, and many other organizations building the capacity of nonprofit organizations. We partner with the Washington Office of the Secretary of State to make sure that all nonprofits benefit from these learning opportunities.
We implement and support three main activities:
- Anytime learning: We create free tools to help you learn about boards, finance, and legal/compliance issues (coming summer 2016). All of our webinars are archived on our Vimeo channel for you to grab and bring into your organization's learning.
- Remote learning: We offer free monthly webinars, conference calls on boards, and other ways to learn where you are.
- In person learning: We partner with state and local organizations to offer in-person workshops in communities across Washington.
How can you know about what is going on in your region? Join our mailing list or visit our calendar regularly. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Interested in presenting for Washington Nonprofits? Please read our Education Guidelines first, and then we invite you to share more information about your presentation with Nancy Bacon, Director of Learning.
For more information, email us today.