Washington Nonprofits connects nonprofit staff and volunteers with resources, experts, and peers in ways that builds long-term nonprofit capacity across Washington State. We partner with many organizations around the state to make sure content is relevant and innovative. We know that traveling can be an added burden of time and expense and strive to bring the most important things directly to you in your community.
WN’s learning programs set out to achieve three objectives:
WHAT WE DO
- Expand access to information, research, and experts.
- Elevate knowledge and skills related to nonprofit practice.
- Build networks and peer learning opportunities that connect nonprofit leaders and staff locally, regionally, and across the state.
WN collaborates with nonprofit experts and community partners to provide high quality trainings, knowledge sharing, and network building across all major nonprofit themes in all regions of Washington. WN partners with local community foundations, United Ways, and many other organizations building the capacity of nonprofit organizations. We implement and support four main activities:
- Workshops: In-depth, hands-on knowledge sharing and discussion within a peer community
- Trainings: Short, information-sharing sessions in person or via web seminar
- Cohort programs: Sustained collaborative sharing and learning within a facilitated peer group
- Communication: Regular information-sharing through the WN Connector (our newsletter), special learning editions of the newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter.
FIND OUT MORE
Download our 2014 WN Learning Catalog.
Visit our calendar for upcoming events.
Read about our partners and network.
Interested in presenting for WN? Please read our Education Guidelines first, and then we invite you to share more information about your presentation with Nancy Bacon, WN Learning Manager.
For more information about Washington Nonprofits Learning Programs, please email Nancy Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206)683-3576.